Solidarity the Union are working with PG Mutual to offer you Income Protection Plus at a discounted rate.
At PG Mutual, we’re here to help you avoid lost income due to incapacity. Our Income Protection Plus plan allows you to tailor a plan that suits your personal circumstances including how much cover you need monthly, deferment period and more so that you get the right cover to suit you.
If you found yourself unable to work due to illness or injury, our plan could kick in, providing you with a regular, monthly income as well as giving you peace of mind that the mortgage or rent, utilities, weekly shop and more be covered while you focus on recovery.
Why PG Mutual?
- Cover up to 70% of your gross income.
- Cover until age 65 – or until you recover, whichever comes first.
- Tailor your plan to suit you - select how much cover you need monthly, your deferment period and more.
- Profit Share - we return any profits to our members annually through our Profit Share scheme. The longer you stay with us, the more your pot may grow.
- Over £2million paid through Profit Share to departing members since 2018.
- No penalties or limit to claims - if you do need to make a claim, then you’ll be glad to know that we don’t apply penalties. There is also no limit to the number of claims that you can make.
- A free health assessment – with a qualified professional after 6 months of membership.
- Member benefits scheme – free current access to a range of discounts, cash backs and offers on various activities and leading high street brands.
- & much more!
Why not get an instant quote today? There’s absolutely nothing to lose.
Solidarity the Union members receive 20% off their first 2 years’ premiums and a £50 High Street Voucher when you apply by 30th September 2020*. View more information or call 0800 146 307 and quote ‘STU’.